MISSION 150th YEAR Aug. 16-17, 2019
Mission is turning 150! All current and former students, parents, teachers, staff and administrators as well as the entire Bellevue community is invited!
Come and celebrate the 150th Anniversary of Mission - One School, Many Names
Friday, August 16th - 6PM
Volunteer Fireman's Hall, Olde Towne Bellevue
Social/Mixer - $10 donation, Cash Bar
Mission 150 Historic Displays
Saturday, August 17th
10AM - Arrows to Aerospace Parade
Noon - Doors Open at Mission!
Noon-1:30PM: Student-led tours, games, food
1:30PM - Official Program Begins:
Speakers include BPS Superintendent Dr. Jeff Rippe, current Mission principal Jenny Powell, former Mission principal Dr. Paul Hartnett and Mission Alumni Tom Kudirka, Erick Strickland, Jeanette Samuels, and Geary Taylor.
Class of 1969
Dates July 19 - 20, 2019.
Contact: Denny Gilbert
- Sandy Zotti '78 West - firstname.lastname@example.org 402-718-5400
- Jody Waldrop-Didamo '79 East - email@example.com 402-968-3464
- Steve Brown '79 West - firstname.lastname@example.org 402-894-0303
- David Didamo '80 East - email@example.com 402-292-0588
- Kevin Hensel '80 West - 402-291-3608
- Jay Ingraham '80 East - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Todd Beardmore '78 West - email@example.com 402-312-5738
Contact: Jane Barelman Williams
Class of 1990
BELLEVUE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
The Bellevue Alumni Association completely supports the Bellevue Public Schools Foundation in its mission to partner with the community and provide financial support to expand opportunities for innovation in education beyond BPS budget parameters.
The Bellevue Alumni Association focuses on reconnecting BPS Alumni with their classmates, schools, and community, and is continually working toward the following goals:
- Building and maintaining a database to assist individual classes with reunion planning
- Sponsoring activities to rekindle friendships between alumni and friends
- Fundraising to provide monetary support toward excellence in education
ALUMNI ASSOCIATION MEETINGS
The Bellevue Alumni Association meets the second Thursday of each month at 6 PM, usually in the Bellevue Public Schools Support Center, 2820 Arboretum Drive in Bellevue, Nebraska.*
The group's current main purpose is to assist class representatives in planning their reunions. If you or anyone you know is planning a reunion within the next year and/or would like to be in the pool of volunteers who assist with reunions, please attend or forward this information to encourage them to attend a meeting.
Long-term goals include building a database of each class to assist in the planning process, plus detailed vendor information along with a group of volunteers to make the work easier. If you're interested in helping the Bellevue Public Schools Foundation with these or any other tasks, please contact us--we love volunteers!
*Meeting details are subject to change. If you are not on the alumni email alert list yet, please contact Bellevue Alumni Association Chair Steffi Swanson if you are planning to attend a meeting, in case that particular meeting is planned to be offsite.
Bellevue Alumni Reunion Chairman
Bellevue Public Schools 3-Minute Alumni Survey
ATTN: BELLEVUE PUBLIC SCHOOLS ALUMNI:
The Bellevue Public School District is looking to build its database of BPS alumni to:
- Aid in the Bellevue Public Schools Foundation / Bellevue Alumni Association outreach efforts
- Share news of upcoming class reunions
- Send alerts of District and BPS Foundation events
- Offer options for support and other news of interest to BPS alums
Thank you so much for taking a few minutes to complete the Alumni Survey!
We look forward to expanding what we're able to do in the future for Bellevue alumni!
To complete the Survey please follow the link below: